From: "Antonio Savimbi"
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:52:52
Subject: Business Relation Proposal
From: Antonio Savimbi
3 Alcorcón - 28924 (Madrid) Spain.
Sattelite telephone:+874 762 919870,+874 762 919873
Fax:+874 762 919871
I am Antonio Savimbi, the son of the late Jonas Savimbi founder of Unita
- the National Union for the Total Independence of Angola - in the late
1960s as a rival movement to the MPLA which later became the government.
My father has led Unita for more than 30 years,but died in fighting with
government troops on Friday 22nd February 2002.Unfortunately,My father was
killed on 22nd Feb 02 by the Angolan troops.
I escaped to Spain after the death of my father knowing fully well that my
father told me about the existence of US$30,000,000(Thirty Million United
States Dollars) he deposited in a Security Trust Company in Madrid, Spain
-as precious metals (for security reasons). This money was acquired through
exportation and sale of Diamond and Timber when my father was controlling
some tribes as the head of states.
Presently,I am living a political exile life here in Madrid, Spain avoiding
the witch-hunting of the Angolan government troops. I have also certify the
existence of the consignment at the trust company, but the labor law act of
Spain does not allow me to operate a bank account in my status as political
asylum seeker. For the above reason,I was adviced by a top director at the
Security Company to seek your assistance to meet me here in Madrid, Spain to
claim the funds in your name for onward transfer to your account for
I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distress
call to save My Mother and I from a hopeless future. And if you agree, I
hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard
with 30% of the total amount of $30 million US Dollars. When the money
($30 million) is moved into your discrete account. You will be allowed to
draw 30% in your favor, while the remaining 70% will be invested meaningfully
for our future if possible in your area of business and different sectors of
the Economy in your country which are dividends yielding.
Again,the Security Trust Company has indicated that I owe an outstanding
bill to pay at the firm before they could effect the release of the
consignment, as the initial security storage-deposit charges paid by my late
father had expired and I do not have enough money to clear the debt which
the fund attracted monthly.
Whatever your decision is please reach me immediately,and keep this letter
tight secret for the interest of my Family.